Mask Wearing Policy
Everyone will be required to wear a mask when entering or exiting the studio. Once you enter your workout station, wearing a mask is optional for the duration of class.
Based on current Massachusetts state guidelines, we will be limiting capacity in the studio to a maximum of 9 clients.
Social distancing measures
1. The floor will be marked with designated areas (6+ feet apart) for each client to exercise in.
2. To help maintain social distancing, there will be extended time between classes on the schedule.
3. To minimize exposure before and after class, you will exit using the staircase directly in front of the studio door and you will enter using the opposite staircase.
Equipment (weights, trampolines, mats) will be wiped down after every class so you will always be using clean equipment when you enter the studio.
For POM class, you must bring your own poms, purchase poms in the studio, or take class without using poms (Poms are very tricky to completely clean)
1. Regular professional cleaning crew visits
2. Periodic disinfecting by White Coat
3. You will be required to use free hand sanitizer to clean your hands when you enter
You will need to download the free BG mobile app to self check-in OR be sure the instructor checks you in before class begins.